Yesterday came out sneak peek for OPI spring/summer 2013 collection. Some girls say that is about Czech Republic but I think is more about Central Europe (why is no polish related to SLovenia :// ) Name of collection and polish names point on that more than on just Czech Republic 🙂
Colors come from dark to light.. it’s interesting that there is NO red :O as far as I remember there is always some red in OPI collections. In collection is one glitter with name Polka.com so I hope gliters are rounded like “Polka dots” =) and 2 shimmers.
Polishes in collection are ( I made description depending on upper photo, so they might be different when polishes came out)
1. Polka.com –> glitter polish with purple-blue glitters.
2. Vant to Bite my Neck? –> Dark violet/purple
3. I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw –> Dark ink blue
4. OPI…Eurso Euro –> This blue remineds me on blue that is in Europe Union flag 🙂
5. Can’t find my Czechbook –> Light but vibrant blue
6. You’re such a BudaPest –> Light lavanda color with hint of light blue
7. My Paprika is hotter than yours! –> This is in my opinion orange with strong red undertone
8. Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! –> lobster-coral shade
9. Hands off my Kielbasa! –> it’s color of kielbasa xD Light shade of brown.
10. A woman’s Prauge-ative –> shimmer bronze
11. OY-Another polish joke! –> shimmer yellow-gold
12. My vampire is Buff –> light natural color
Imbeautygeek already have swatches of this collection. I saw it after I wrote all this 🙂 amm Promo foto looks better than real life polishes See it here –> EuroCentraleSwatches